Fundamental American Law
1. The source of American law.
2. Legislative Authority.
3. Federal laws and crimes.
4. Procedure & Jurisdictions.
5. The Non-Constitutional Legal system.
6. Additional information concerning Administrative law.
These subjects will enhance your understanding of how far we have come from our foundations and the severity of subversion of our true American law system.
The material will also expose how our State legislatures are enacting false laws and legislating subject matter they have no Jurisdiction over.
Finally, it will lay down the facts of Jurisdiction and expose how these jurisdictions are violated constantly.
FUNDAMENTALS OF LAW
PREFACE: One of the greatest problems we face today in our States is the encroachment of Federal government into both state and local affairs. We could talk about all the subversive programs and false laws that are contrary to our US Constitution that have allowed Federal agencies to effectively run the States through Administrative Agencies, but at this point, we will stick to the basics and facts of law.
I. US Constitution Article 1, Section 8
A. “Congress shall have power to exercise exclusive legislation, in all cases whatsoever, over such district (not exceeding 10 square miles) as may, by cession of particular States, and acceptance of Congress, become the seat of the government of the United States; and to exercise like authority over all places purchased by consent of the Legislature of the State in which the same shall be, for the erection of forts, magazines, arsenals, dockyards, and other needful buildings.”
B. FACT OF LAW
II. General Case Law
A. Caha v. US 142 U.S
B. Federal Courts and Agencies:
* Now all the above information is very clear. If the Federal government is affecting the people of any state in any negative way, then it is the certain fault of the State Legislators, the Governor, our local Commissioners, and our local Sheriff. All of these bodies and individuals are sworn to uphold the laws of this state and nation. Have they done so?
* Clearly there have been many breaches of law and many rights violated by Federal agencies and federally funded state agencies. Consider the following simple case material:
* The US Congress, nor the Senate, nor the State Legislatures, nor the Governors nor any elected servant, can alter or change the form of government of our nation and its states. To attempt to do so is treason.
Unfortunately, this is exactly what has and is taking place in our nation at this very moment. The Party system is being used to distract and divert attention away from the well planned and implemented political insurgency that is upon us. Most Christians and politically active people have no understanding of what is being perpetrated upon them and thus remain ignorantly ineffective and helpless against the insurgency.
* The battle for America and our local communities is no longer a matter of representative responsibility any longer. The representatives we have elected are ill-prepared, uneducated in real law, too dependent on luxurious salaries and to steeped in Party politics to offer any solution and have thus become a great threat to our freedoms.
Our Reps are not upholding law, nor are they offering any solutions to do so. Creating new policy is ludicrous when you won't enforce Constitutional policy to protect the people you are sworn to serve. They are simply creating activity to justify their positions and salaries while the people are extracted from and violated. We have become a quite Banana Republic.
Real law is Supreme and fixed and can not be averted. As such people with knowledge have the power to execute intelligent plans at the local level to secure their respective communities against any further encroachments and violations. It is a God given and American right.
THIS IS OUR NATION, THUS, WE MUST ACT!